Support conservation through the purchase of theTurtleRoom’s 2017 Turtle Calendar! For our 2017 Turtle Calendar, once again we have joined forces with the Turtle Survival Alliance (TSA) and the TSA’s North American Freshwater Turtle Research Group. The calendar features images of turtles and tortoises from theTurtleRoom, NAFTRG’s study sites, and TSA’s Turtle Survival Center. As part of this partnership, the proceeds will be split between theTurtleRoom and the TSA. The calendar Includes 18 high-resolution pictures (1 for each month and more). The calendar and measures 7″ x 10″ closed (14″ x 10″ open) and will be individually shrink-wrapped with cardboard support for protection in shipping. This 2017 turtle calendar will make a great gift for any chelonian-loving friend or family member!
This item is currently in production. You can expect to receive your calendars by the first week of December. If this moves up, we will make an update to this page.
This item is currently in pre-order status. You will receive your calendars in late November or early December.
Some species to be included in the 2017 Turtle Calendar:
- Apalone ferox (Florida Softshell Turtle)
- Chersine angulata (South African Bowsprit Tortoise)
- Chelonoidis carbonaria (Red-Footed Tortoise)
- Cuora amboinensis kamaroma (Malayan Box Turtle)
- Cuora bourreti (Bourret’s Box Turtle)
- Cuora galbinifrons (Indochinese Box Turtle)
- Cuora trifasciata (Chinese Three-Striped Box Turtle)
- Gopherus agassizii (Mojave Desert Tortoise)
- Heosemys depressa (Arakan Forest Turtle)
- Manouria impressa (Impressed Tortoise)
- Mauremys reevesii (Reeve’s Turtle)
- Platysternon megacephalum (Big-Headed Turtle)
- Rhinoclemmys melanosterna (Colombian Wood Turtle)
- Terrapene carolina carolina (Eastern Box Turtle)
- Terrapene carolina mexicana (Mexican Box Turtle)
- Testudo graeca ibera (Greek Tortoise)