Support conservation through the purchase of theTurtleRoom’s 2018 Turtle Calendar! For our 2018 Turtle Calendar, once again we have joined forces with the Turtle Survival Alliance (TSA). The calendar features images of turtles and tortoises, both wild individuals and captive specimens from multiple tTR and TSA Programs, including TSA’s Turtle Survival Center. As part of this partnership, the proceeds will be split between theTurtleRoom and the Turtle Survival Alliance. The calendar Includes 18 high-resolution pictures (1 for each month and more). The calendar and measures 7″ x 10″ closed (14″ x 10″ open) and will be individually shrink-wrapped with cardboard support for protection in shipping. This 2018 turtle calendar will make a great gift for any chelonian-loving friend or family member!
Calendars are now in stock! We are in the process of shipping out pre-orders in the order they were received. Any order placed will be shipped after the pre-orders have finished shipping. You will have your calendars in time for Christmas, as long as you order before December 21st and select USPS Priority Mail for shipping.
This item is currently in production. You can expect to receive your calendars by the first week of December. If this moves up, we will make an update to this page.
This item is currently in pre-order status. You will receive your calendars in late November or early December.
Some species to be included in the 2018 Turtle Calendar:
- Chelyda serpentina (Common Snapping Turtle)
- Clemmys gutatta (Spotted Turtle)
- Cuora bourreti (Bourret’s Box Turtle)
- Dermatemys mawii (Hicatee)
- Emydoidea blandingii (Blanding’s Turtle)
- Glyptemys insculpta (North American Wood Turtle)
- Leucocephalon yuwonoi (Sulawesi Forest Turtle)
- Sternotherus odoratus (Common Musk Turtle)
- Terrapene carolina carolina (Eastern Box Turtle)
- Testudo graeca terrestris (Mesopotamian Tortoise)
- Testudo hermanni hermanni (Western Hermann’s Tortoise)
- Testudo hermanni boettgeri (Eastern Hermann’s Tortoise)
- Testudo kleinmanni (Egyptian Tortoise)
- Testudo marginata (Marginated Tortoise)
- And others yet to be determined!